Before we get to my favorite outfit and your chance to vote for yours, how is everyone’s 2016 going so far? Mine is flying by! I think because January was a busy month for me. So far in 2016 I’ve:
- Run my fastest 5 mile race ever
- Celebrated my birthday
- Tried a new restaurant
- Worked my butt off for the F3 Half Marathon
- Had drinks with friends twice
- Attended a board meeting for my running club
- Taken an Orangetheory fitness class
- Worked my regular day job
- Published 18 blog posts plus one for Le Tote
- Lifted some gigantic amount of weights at the gym
- Gotten my picture taken by professional photographers
Thank goodness this week is much quieter! At least until Saturday when we take the dog to the vet and celebrate my husband’s birthday.
Anyway, moving on to the actual point of this post. My favorite outfit (and your chance to vote for yours!)
My favorite is actually one of my most casual. That’s how it’s been lately, it seems. So, I’ll be interested to see if you agree with me this month.
Yep. Jeans, cargo vest, boots and plaid. Could I be any more basic? I’m okay with that, though.
So, do you agree with me or do you have a different favorite? Vote below!