At least one of you said that you liked my little list last month of stuff I did during the month. So, here it is again!
In February, I:
- Traveled to Tampa
- Ran my fastest half marathon ever
- Won enough money to cover my drinks at the horse racing track and come home with $4
- Participated in my first paid in-person focus group (about grocery shopping and store brands)
- Tried two new-to-me restaurants (RPM Steak and Forno Rosso)
- Met a ton of Chicago foodie Instagrammers at an event at Fremont
- Visited the Garfield Park Conservatory for the first time
- Published 21 blog posts!
- Continued to lift literal tons of weight at the gym
- Became the VP of Education for my work’s Toastmasters club
- And, of course, worked my regular day job
So, while I was doing all of that, what outfit was my favorite? Actually, I think it was one that’s pretty much a throwback to how I used to dress.
When I dress like this I still feel powerful and professional. Plus, it was nice to bust out some color in what is generally a fairly dreary month.
But, enough about me. I want to know what YOU think! Which of the outfits below was your favorite in February?