For the past few months Jason and I have been trying to have a date night of some kind each week. However, recently our date nights have consisted of viewing apartments, townhomes, or duplexes that have garage space where Jason can work on his car.
Yes, there’s a really good chance we’ll be moving out of Chicago’s West Loop. This makes me sad but I’m trying to look forward to a discovering a new neighborhood. Our plan is to stay in the city, though. Our lease isn’t up for several months, however, so I’m a bit stressed about what happens if we find a great spot but can’t find someone to take over our lease.
Speaking of which, anyone want to rent an awesome condo in the West Loop?? I’m not kidding.
Anyway, when we weren’t looking at places, I kept busy doing other things. Such as…
- Attended the Illinois Science Council Cocktail Party
- Took our second welding class
- Watched Jason at his last car race of the year
- Sat on a panel for a friend’s class (he’s an adjunct professor)
- Started looking at new apartments/townhomes/duplexes
- Had dinner at our neighbor’s while listening to actual vinyl records
- Learned to swim like a mermaid (post coming soon!)
- Celebrated Thanksgiving with both our families
- Finally made it to a Moonfish pop-up shop
- Kept up with my marathon training and weight lifting
And, of course, wearing outfits. Below are this month’s choices for your voting pleasure. My favorite is probably the cold-shoulder top outfit. Although I’ve now worn the purple sweater outfit at least three times. So, that one wins for comfiest!
What’s your pick? Don’t forget to vote below!