I’ve heard several other people say it and it seems totally cliche, but what the heck happened to October?? Why it is November already?? Seriously, this is ridiculous.
I almost didn’t write this post because, as I mentioned on Friday, I feel like I’ve been slacking on blogging. But, it turns out I do have some outfits to share in the monthly voting round up.
First, though, how did I spend my month?
- Running a 10K PR
- Volunteering at the Chicago Marathon
- Attending an event at a friend’s jewelry store
- Trying a new brewery
- Going to my first Stella & Dot party
- Being in a bar when Chicago found out the Cubs were going to the World Series
- Attending a clothing swap hosted by Mag Mile Runner
- Going to an F3 meeting
- Learning how to weld at Arc Academy
- Brunching at Highline
- Running the Lake Bluff Pumpkin Chase 5K
- Hosting an event at Shoe Drop
- Running almost 80 miles
- Working my day job
So, yeah, I guess thats where October went!
Anyway, since I also wore clothes in October and took a few pictures of some of those outfits, did I have a favorite of the ones I shared? Well, if I went based on the number of times I wore an outfit, it would be this one.
But, in terms of the one I like the look of best, it would be this one:
And what about you? Did you think October flew by? What were you up to? And what was your favorite outfit? Vote below!