Here we are with another month gone! September was a busy month, though, which is probably why it went fast. Did it go fast for you? Anyway, what was I so busy doing?
- Ate dinner at Three Greens Market with Jason
- Tried City Mini Golf and explored Maggie Daley park with Jason
- Got concretes from Shake Shack
- Had dinner at Umami Burger with friends
- Ran the Park Ridge 5K
- Grilled on our rooftop deck
- Took Chewie to Nellcote
- Signed up for a marathon (!!)
- Attended a usability study for the CUTGroup
- Attended a fundraiser to raise money for science scholarships
- And, of course, working my day job, my contract job, and blogging
It’s a good thing I had some outfit photos saved up, huh? Speaking of which, one of the photos I took very early in September ended up being my favorite outfit of the month.
Original post Generic viagra low dose 25 mg
I just loved how this outfit felt, looked, and took advantage of an item (the sports bra) I didn’t even buy with the intention of wearing with this dress. Sometimes my sub-conscious must be working overtime.
Anyway, now it’s time for you to vote for your favorite! Just use the poll below the collage to make your choice. Hopefully it will be less contentious than the U.S. election season, am I right?