Let’s take a minute and talk about summer. And August. And how I barely posted any outfits in August! Which should make choosing your favorite pretty easy, right? Anyway, I wasn’t really posting outfits because I was keeping pretty busy and when I’m busy it actually means less time for photos.
I had a lot of fun in August, though! Here’s a sampling of what I was up to.
- Had dinner at Umami Burger
- Bought a new car
- Went to Two Brothers Brewing
- Completed my fourth sprint distance triathlon
- Spent an evening on the Mystic Blue lake cruise
- Participated in a Nike Decathlon event
- Visited my parents
- Took pictures at an Autocross event
- Met with one of the founders of Shoe Drop
- Had the first F3 events meeting of the year
- Did the run portion of a relay team for the Chicago Triathlon
- Took Chewie to Dog Happy Hour at Nellcote
- And, as always, worked the day job
So, of course, now we move on to the voting portion of today’s post. Only four options to pick from and, to be honest, I loved all of them. Although, I think I felt the sassiest in the black peplum top and striped skirt.
But I’m really more interested in your opinion. Which is your favorite? Vote below!
P.S. I’m wearing something from Le Tote in every single one of these outfits AND I have three FREE totes to give away! If you’re interested, leave me a comment with the email address where you want me to send the invite.