When I put together these collages it’s always fun to see if there were any patterns to my outfits. Turns out for July the theme appears to be “dresses”. Seriously. I think I wore every dress I could get my hands on!
But what was I doing during the rest of the month whether or not I was wearing a dress?
Well, here’s a summary:
- Trying to hit my July goals
- Swimming a full mile in Lake Michigan
- Going to Mahalo and Jeni’s ice cream with Emily
- Enjoying happy hour at Formento’s with Margaret
- Having dinner at Green Street Local
- Working at packet pickup and as a course marshall for the Waterfall Glen Xtreme 10 Mile race
- Volunteering at the Hemingway 8K in Oak Park
- Riding my bike 40 miles with Live Grit
- Buying a new dishwasher
- Watching Jason race his car and visiting his grandmother in Indiana
- Attending book club at Emily’s
- Not writing as many blog posts as I would like
- Playing Diablo II with Jason
- Working the day job
- Watching Slasher on Netflix (SO GOOD!)
But back to those dresses. I didn’t do nearly as many outfit posts this month so there are only five outfits to choose from when voting for your favorite. That might make it easier or harder, I’m not sure!
My favorite, though, was the outfit I put together for my Style Imitating Art challenge.
Do you guys agree with me? Vote below!