Well, here we are at the end of another month. I’ve been doing my best to take advantage of the summer which is why it’s been kind of quiet off and on around here. Also, I’m about to start a pretty busy period at work but I’m hopeful that due to a few changes it won’t be AS crazy as the last time. As the person in charge of new employee training it helps when they start a bunch of new hires on the same day as opposed to staggered starts!
Anyway, what have I been up to so far this summer? Well, in the month of June I:
- Completed my third triathlon
- Rode my bike from Chicago to Joliet
- Had brunch at Green Street Local
- Enjoyed drinks and apps on the roof of the Public Hotel
- Ran a 5K with Chewie
- Had drinks at Fulton Market Kitchen and dinner at Smack Shack
- Tried a class at the new Cyclebar Studio in Burr Ridge
- Sat on a panel for a business class a friend of mine teaches
- Ate some Blaze pizza with friends
Plus, of course, doing my regular job, seeing friends, and continuing to re-watch The West Wing with my husband.
And wearing outfits. Of course. But, did I have a favorite from June? Well, I suppose I did. In fact, it was this one:
I really like the combination of blush and olive and I was happy to finally find a new blush top to replace mine that fell apart in the wash.
So, what about you guys? What have you been up to this summer? And what was your favorite outfit from the past month? Don’t forget to vote below!