I have a feeling I know what outfit you all are going to pick for May. Although, you might surprise me! But, before we get to my pick and your chance to vote, let’s do a little recap of some of what I was up to in May.
- I worked at the Wisconsin Marathon on what might have been the windiest day ever.
- I attended the New Leash on Life Dog Prom fundraiser.
- I had dinner at MAD Social with a blog reader who is moving to Chicago!
- I went to the summer kick-off party for the Randolph Street Market.
- We had a low-key 13th wedding anniversary celebration with dinner at our local pub.
- I watched my husband race his car and took pictures.
- Rode my bike almost 60 miles in my hometown.
- Helped my mom with some yard work and hilariously used almost every tool in their garage to do one job.
- Said goodbye to my favorite personal trainer and started working with a new one.
- Took Chewie to the dog beach for the first time this year.
- Wrote 14 blog posts.
- Helped finalize the Good Life Race’s gift to our charity partners.
- And, as always, worked my day job.
I’ll get into it a little more in my goals post tomorrow, but May was a tough month for me. I’m honestly not sure why, but I’ve been feeling a little lost and aimless. Not sure what that means. Maybe it’s just the change in the seasons!
Anyway, on to happier things. Like awesome outfits! So, which one did I pick as my favorite for May?
Yep, I went with this outfit because I actually wore it twice which is how I know it’s a winner.
Which one is the winner for you? Vote below for your favorite!