Here we are at the end of another month! Time for a quick recap of the fun things I did before we get to picking our favorite outfit from the past 30 days or so.
Let’s see….what did I accomplish in April?
- Visited the Hancock building observatory for the first time
- Volunteered at packet pick-up and on race day for the Propranolol essential tremor
- Ran the Metformin fda
- Took pictures while my husband raced his car
- Had brunch with Windy City Wanderlust at the Publican
- Ran How long does it take bactrim to work
- Stood on a bridge in my swimsuit
- Went to the One of a Kind Show with my parents and then had lunch at Hampton Social
- Got two cavities filled
- Wrote 19 blog posts
And I’m sure other stuff I’m forgetting. I am super swamped at my day job right now and, while I love to be busy, it does leave my brain pretty drained by the end of the day!
So, let’s move on. Favorite outfit of April? Well, to be honest, I struggle with spring weather. I also struggled getting outfit photos consistently. In a way, I feel like maybe the outfit I loved the most didn’t get photographed. So, instead of being the best outfit of April, this is just a tribute.
Even though I said this jacket made me feel a little bit like a linebacker, I just keep gravitating towards this outfit when I look at the pictures. Whether it’s the red or the pattern mixing or just that I remember being comfy when I wore it, this outfit stands out as my favorite for the month.
So, now, what’s yours? Don’t forget to vote below!