So, March is over and I feel like I didn’t accomplish very much. But, since one of my March goals was to not overschedule myself, I suppose that’s to be expected.
What did I do in March?
- Learned how to make some new cocktails with Femme du Coupe while raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Tried Lyfe Kitchen for the first time
- Tried Shake Shack for the first time
- Participated in a user experience study for the Illinois Sunshine website
- Made a pie with my mom (more on that tomorrow)
- Ran a Pi Day 5K fun run with friends
- Attended my first Idea Potluck
- Learned proper kettlebell form at OTG Bootcamp with Personally Paleo
- Visited the Goose Island Tap Room for the first time to say goodbye to some friends who moved to North Carolina (and drink beer)
- Visited the Lagunitas Tap Room for the first time to hang with my running club (and drink beer)
- Started a new weight lifting program
- Wrote 20 blog posts
- Ramped up the email sending and marketing for the Good Life Race
- Started studying for the NSCA exam (more on that tomorrow, too)
- Helped a friend shop for a new wardrobe
- Worked my day job
- Taught Chewie how to shake
- Celebrated my husband getting a new job with dinner at Saigon Sisters
- Got interviewed by Jen for her librarian style spotlight which is live today!
Although, when I write it all out like that, it seems like I was super busy!
And, like usual, in between all of that I had to figure out what to wear. So, without further ado, here’s my pick for my favorite outfit from March. And, like usual, you can vote for yours below!
Nothing really earth-shattering about this outfit, but this vest always makes me feel good. That’s really all.
So, let’s move on. What was YOUR favorite outfit from March?