- American Eagle Jeans (same) – gifts
- American Eagle Sweater (same) – gift
- Brooks Brothers Shirt (same) – gift
- The Limited Sequin Pants – $24 (on sale)
- The Limited Red Ankle Pants (same) – $20 (on sale)
- LOFT white jeans (same) – $35 (on sale)
- LOFT camo jeans (same) – $35 (on sale)
- Nixon watch (same) – c/o Shopbop
- Sperry Top Siders Boat Shoes (same) – gift
- Not picture – striped Brooks Brothers shirt
Some interesting notes about my purchases (and gifts!) in January. Remember my red pants? Well, I never did get them tailored. Instead I replaced them with this pair from The Limited when they were on a crazy sale.
And while I was shopping online, I added those sequined pants to my cart. I figured for under $25, why not? Turns out they fit great and now I just need an excuse to wear them!
Also, I finally broke down and bought some camo print pants. I feel like such a sell out. I had to admit to myself that I couldn’t stop thinking about owning a pair even though I feel a bit conflicted about owning camo print when I have nothing to do with the military. What are your thoughts on camo?
When I visited my dad this month he offered to take me shopping. I took advantage of it and purchased a few staples that I’d been wanting. Specifically the Brooks Brothers no-iron shirt and those silver Sperrys. I was able to wear the shoes while in Florida but I need it to warm up a bit here in Chicago before I can really break them in!
Some interesting sizing notes: I bought both the red pants and the camo pants in tall/long lengths. I am 5’4″ but have a 30″ inseam. Both pants fit me much better in the longer length. Weird, right? Also, I bought the Sperrys almost a full size smaller than I normally wear! Apparently my feet are shrinking. Also weird.
Linking up with Franish