- Shilla Striped Tee via Le Tote – $44
- Sam Edelman Petty booties c/o Shopbop (seen here)
- J. Crew Factory Sweater – $28 w/shipping
- The Limited Blazer – gift
- The Limited Houndstooth Sweater – $24
- American Eagle Outfitters jeans – $3 after gift cards
- Nine West purse – gift
- Apt 9 Necklace – gift
- The Limited Polka Dot Sweater – $20
- VO Jewelry Necklace – $45
- Megan Lee Designs tee – $28
- J. Crew Factory scarf – $12 (no longer online)
- Dry Goods black scarf – gift
Every December I try really hard not to buy things for myself. But, you know, it’s difficult when ALL THE THINGS are on sale. That pink blazer was particularly difficult for me to hold off on. But I did and I got it as a gift from my mom which made it worth it.
I took quite a few things to a local consignment shop, sold a shirt on eBay, and donated some additional items to score a discount at a local boutique where I bought some Christmas gifts.
Jason told me I had too many coats so I actually ended up getting rid of THREE older ones! One went to the consignment shop, one was donated to a coat drive, and the other went to Goodwill. Spreading the coat love all around. I’m currently wearing the Michael Kors one and have the Anne Klein hanging in the closet as a back-up.
With my birthday coming up in two weeks I’m sure I’ll be getting a few more gifts (especially since my dad already said he’d take me shopping) but, honestly, right now I can’t figure out what I want! Such a first world problem to have, right?