First, before we get to what I spent my hard earned money on in August (because I know you’re all dying to know) I need to tell you a little story about how this giveaway came about.
- Earn $25 eBay gift card from Influenster.
- Debate what to spend it on.
- Go to put your silver circle Fossil watch on and realize it’s missing. Believe it fell off while riding a Divvy bike home from work (stupid Chicago potholes).
- Find the same watch (which you bought over 7 years ago, by the way) on eBay and decide to use your gift card toward the $40 cost.
- Receive watch in the mail. It’s perfect….and I’m sure you can see where this is going.
- Find your original watch in a random reusable grocery bag when you get home from the grocery store the next day.
So, yes, now I have two of the same watch. And, because I know that some of you out there have coveted it for years, I’m giving away the duplicate! It needs a battery but is in otherwise perfect condition.
Which means if you want to follow my awesome watch lead, read to the bottom of this post to find out how to win it!
And now, how I spent way too much money in August.
- Earrings via Groopdealz – $5.99
- American Eagle skirt – $7.50 on sale (currently $19.99)
- Swirlgear capris – $38.25 w/50% ambassador discount
- Stitch Fix clutch – $48
- Athleta Chi top – $0 w/gift card (originally $39)
- Stitch Fix sweatshirt – $74
- Sole Society sandals – $4.96 w/store credit (originally $19.49)
- J. Crew Factory sweater – $33.95 on sale (currently $41.50)
- American Eagle Skinny Jeans – $14.00 for two pairs with c/o gift card (originally $29.99 each)
- American Eagle shorts – $15 on sale (currently $39)
- Swirlgear tanks -$89 total for three w/ambassador discount
Also, if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you may recall that I asked if I should order this sweater or these shoes. Well, the shoes won by a narrow margin so I ordered them. And they were HUGE! And they didn’t have a size down. So, sadly, they were returned and now the sweater is on its way to me. As are the shorts and skirt from American Eagle and the sweater from J. Crew Factory. Hopefully those items will all fit!
Okay, now that you’ve endured that rambling, how about that whole watch giveaway, huh?
Well, here you go! Use the Rafflecopter thingy below to enter! I’ll pick a winner on Friday, September 12th.