So excited that my blog on transitioning faux leather items from summer to fall was chosen for this week’s IFB Links a la Mode! You can see all the amazing blog posts they picked this week below. I’m thrilled to be in such wonderful company.
Back in the Mix
It may be the beginning of August, but it’s nearing the end of the summer and whether you’re going back to school, or work (do we ever get time off) September blesses us with the “back to business” mentality. I personally love it, mostly for the Fall fashion! This week’s roundup has a great mix of workwear, back to school, and a few tidbits about your professional career. Of course, there’s a bit of fashion links just because…
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup!
- Attire Club: 17 Fashion Tips From Designers
- Carly Tati: workwear influence on fashion part 1, the jumpsuit
- DressCode:HighFashion: Backstage at Burberry F/W 13/14
- Incognito: Killing the glamour with my LBD
- Lara Lizard: The 3 people you just don’t want into your blog
- Les Contemplatrices: Timeless pin-up: tradition and modernity
- Looplooks: Rush limbaugh viagra costa rica
- Kiri Yanchenko: Wearble Food
- Real Girl Glam: Beauty Review: At-Home Gel Manicure Kit
- Rhinestone Religion: Lessons Pickup Artists Can Teach Us About Blogging
- Romeo Style: Men Style: Two Wheelers
- SaltyFlowers: Orange is the New Black Inspired Outfits
- Storybook Apothecary: 5 Reasons Why PR’s Are Ignoring You How to Get A Response
- Style Convict: If Your Skinny Jeans Could Talk
- Style Vanity: What to Wear to Make Your Legs Look Longer
- The Bella Insider: Your 7 Closet Back-to-School Essentials
- The Curvy Elle: Why Plus Size?
- The Style Enigma: Heel Math: Your Guide to finding comfortable heels
- The Well-Appointed Catwalk: Picks from H&M Home’s U.S. Launch
- Vast Aspiration: If I Would Have Known…Early Career Advice