1. Forever 21 White Blazer – $33
2. J. Crew Perfect Shirt in Blackwatch – Gift
4. J. Crew Perfect Shirt in Ivory Tartan – Gift
5. J. Crew Schoolboy Blazer in Navy – Gift
7. ZARA Faux Leather Jacket – Gift
10. Gorjana Griffin Parker Leather Wrap – Gift
11. Sole Society Marigold Flats – $25
12. Express Stella Jeans – $40
13. Eric Michael “Tanya” Flats – Gift
Total out of pocket – $98
Can I just squee for a moment about how generous my family was this year for Christmas? Not only did I get so many items off my list but I also FINALLY ended up with the J. Crew Schoolboy navy blazer I’ve been lusting after for months and months. Granted, that was a joint Christmas and birthday present from my dad and my husband and I had to order it because they were out of my size in the store but I don’t care. So excited!
And, of course, the Gorjana Griffin bracelet I first saw on Corals and Cognacs months ago. My husband is too sweet!
I also did pretty good with my no-shopping-for-myself ban. I mean, jeans aren’t really something you can ask someone else to buy for you. The white blazer I bought AFTER Christmas so I think that’s okay. Plus, it fills a huge hole in my closet. The Sole Society shoes were too good of a deal to pass up and I really wanted the Old Navy shirt to wear to Christmas brunch with one side of my family.
Getting new clothes for Christmas is so fun and I always look forward to having new pieces in my wardrobe for the new year.
How were your holidays?
Remember, next week we’re back to the regular You Pick Wednesday series! Perhaps you got something new for the holidays and need ideas on how to wear it? Let me know!