1. Nine West Boat Shoes – $51.00 (currently on sale for cheaper!)
2. AG Adriano Goldschmied Jeans via Bloomingdale’s – $164*
3. Adrienne Vittadin Scarf via Nordstrom – $38* (similar)
4. New York & Co Necklace – $14 (similar)
5. New York & Co Necklace – $14 (similar)
7. New York & Co Skirt – $43 (similar)
9. Striped tank top via Marshall’s – $10* (similar)
10. Lace dress via Marshall’s – $25* (similar)
11. Max Studio Maxi Dress via Nordstrom Rack – $40 (similar)
12. New York & Co Maxi Dress – $43 (similar)
13. New York & Co Maxi Dress – $15 (similar)
14. THML top via Stitch Fix – $52 (similar)
15. Earrings via Stitch Fix – $35 (similar)
I admit, I went a little crazy in June. May, not so much. The only thing on this list that I bought in May is the Nine West shoes. And I’ve already worn them so much the heels are wearing down!
However! Just so you don’t think I depleted my bank account I should say that all the items with asterisks were purchased with gift cards. I received over $300 in gift cards for various reasons in June. And since I earned those all by myself, I spent them all by myself.
And how am I doing so far in July? Well, so far I’ve got a few things on order that we’ll see what happens when I get them home. But I’m not really on the hunt for anything in particular. Although, if I happen to see a navy and white polka dot pencil skirt for a reasonable price, I’ll be snatching that up ASAP!