I’ve been looking for a pair of jeans. The perfect pair of jeans to wear with flats. Not bootcut. Not flared. Not super skinny. Not too short and not too long.
I spent almost an entire Saturday trying on jeans at the mall. I found a few pairs that might work but they didn’t have my size. So, I ordered some online and then searched a few more stores for options.
I wound up with three so far. Here are the current contenders.
1. Levi’s Misses Skinny Jeans – Kohl’s
Rear end looks good
Not too wide on the ankle
Leg is streamlined
Looks a little too short. No way these puppies could go in the dryer!
2. Levi’s Bold Curve ID Straight Leg – Macy’s
- None that I can think of
- Rise is a bit too high
- Not streamlined enough in the leg
- A little too wide at the ankle
3. Denim Supply by Ralph Lauren – Macy’s
- Looks pretty good from the rear!
- Slim through the upper leg
- Good length in the back
- A little too long?
- Maybe not as streamlined in the lower leg as I’d like
In an ideal world, I’d like a cross between #1 (the Levi’s from Kohl’s) and #3 (Denim Supply by Ralph Lauren).
Do you hate jeans shopping as much as I do?